1. Visit https://athleticclearance.com/ and create an account (or login if you've previously created an account).
2. Complete the online paperwork. Make sure to upload a copy of the current physical and a copy of the certificate from the online concussion course. Don't worry about uploading a copy of insurance card.
3. The status will remained "Not Cleared". The clearance status is not automatically updated when the profile is complete. This simply means that an administrator or staff member of the school has not yet manually logged in on their end and updated the clearance status.
4. Print the confirmation at the end of the online process to be signed and turned in.
Information from the confirmation about the online concussion course and what to do with the certificate.
1. Log into https://nfhslearn.com/courses.
2. Create account (or login if you've previously created an account) and purchase Concussion for Students Course. This course is FREE.
3. Watch the video and complete the course.
4. Download and print confirmation certificate.
**Please note that ALL students must attach the certificate from the NFHS Concussion for Students course to the Athletic Clearance site in the Physicals Section.
Please turn the physical and athletic clearance signature confirmation page in to Mr Williams Room which is room 629. Begin turning these forms in Monday Sept 24th. LAST DAY to turn in forms is Thursday Oct 18th.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org